Ingredients (serves 4)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 500g chicken breast fillets, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 150g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup light thickened cream
- 1/2 cup Gravox chicken liquid stock mixed salad leaves, to serve
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add mushroom to pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tender. Return chicken to pan. Add onion, garlic, cream and stock. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Make Crepes: Place flour in a bowl. Whisk milk and egg in a jug. Whisk milk mixture into flour. Spray a 20cm (base), non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup mixture into pan. Swirl to cover base. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until light golden. Turn. Cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 8 crepes.
- Fold 1 crepe in half. Top with chicken mixture. Fold in half. Repeat with remaining crepes and mixture. Serve with salad.